Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 7 phones

The surprises of life are not as great as they were when we were kids.  Remember when the phone rang you ran to get it, ran to be the first to see who it was.  We were excited when the phone rang, there was hope, excitement and maybe a little fear.  At my house we used to fight to see who got to answer the phone I am guessing it was because I had brothers and we would fight about everything from the phone to who got to change the channels, wow those are fights you wouldn’t see now-a-days.  With remote controls the only time you are doing any manual changing is if you misplace the remote.   At my house and I am guessing the most others have caller I.D.  Most of the time now, my kids look to see who it is on the caller id display to decide if they are going to answer or not.  I tell them to answer it regardless because you never know how your life will change when your phone rings.
#bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment