Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 9 drunk driving

Here is your Daily Dose.
There was a billboard campaign awhile back saying buzzed driving is drunk driving. That is when it hit me that being buzzed is drunk. I never gave it much thought, I always thought I’m ok to drive I only have a buzz. What I will say is I am lucky, lucky I never caused any harm to anyone or myself. I chalk it up to lesson learned and as a teachable moment. When are you drunk? The legal answer is .08 blood alcohol level, but I think the best way to describe being drunk is that you still "know" what’s going on around you, but you just don’t care, and some of your normal skills become slurred and impaired, like you can’t walk a straight line, you tend to be off balance. I really wish that when I was younger that they would have had a campaign like the buzzed driving is drunk driving, I think it would have stopped me from driving home buzzed a few times. That brings me to the question do you think that Wisconsin should criminalize the first offence DWI?
#bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment