Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 29 State of the Union

The State of the Union should be renamed stand and clap. Don’t get me wrong as I was listening to the State of the Union, there were some good points, there always are. It doesn’t matter what side of the isle you are on, this is a PEP rally and sales job. I just don’t think every single line needs applause. I think you will agree if you can objectively look at it and what it is. I ask the same questions every year and as someone pointed out to me last night, make the same astute observations as well. I have never have been a fan of the grand standing...never quite understood why. And don’t answer because it is what has always happened, to me that isn’t a good enough answer. As with all politics there is always some BS being said, it doesn't matter the party. ‪#‎bswithbob‬

No comments:

Post a Comment