Thursday, January 2, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 2 actors

We live in a small world. Size wise it is large, if you don’t believe me drive across any of our states. I am talking about with technology we are a phone call or a text away from most. I bring this up after watching the preverbal ball drop on New Years Eve, we were able to watch the ringing of the New Year across the world. I think this is pretty cool. I was a vegetable yesterday and gave my Netflix a work out and it hit me. There are a ton of actors out there, I didn’t even know there was that many tv shows and movies made but there. It is funny that some of these shows even got made and it angers me that a lot of good shows got canceled. I guess what I really wonder about today is where are all these actors coming from?

No comments:

Post a Comment