Thursday, January 30, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 30 working

My son just started his first full time job, and his car is in the shop, so he needs transportation. I think it is great how here my 18 year old has gone out and found a job and here we are day 3 he seems excited. I have been lucky that my kids have a pretty good work ethic, it started out with wanting to go and make money at an early age the boys shovel and mow and my daughter has been picking up babysitting jobs with the neighbors. The two older boys have had the chance to pump gas at Bion’s Service Center, and had to learn the ropes of dealing with bosses and customers. Back to having to give the oldest a ride, yesterday I picked him up from work, and this morning I dropped him off on my way to the radio station at 5. He had made breakfast for us both, not bragging but I had a homemade egg McMuffin this morning, having a morning buddy might not be that bad. #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment