Monday, January 13, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 13 2nd week of year

Here is your Daily Dose. We are now starting the second full week of the year. Have you been able to keep your New Years Resolutions? I didn’t really start one on the 1st. I am starting mine today, mine is I am going to try eating better, not diet but eat better foods for me and try not to eat so much crap. I think since I am framing it this way it will be easier to do. I have always been a fan of good for me foods but also like the bad for me foods as well. I am not going to give up on eating donuts or chips but will try to cut down on the amount, instead of two donuts I will go for one. I also am going to try to add fruit into my diet. Its funny I love veggies, raw or cooked, never been much of a fruit guy, I am going to give it a try. If you have any words of advice, please do share. #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment