Friday, January 3, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 3 cold

We are about to embark on some of the coldest weather I can remember. Temperatures on Monday will be starting at -25 and going up to -8. Negative 8 for a high? As the old song goes, baby it’s cold outside. I am kind of a cold weather wimp, not enjoying it as I once did. I have never been a snow bunny, but I at least used to not mind the cold. Now I don’t mind cool but too hot and too cold blah. You are going to be hearing lots of cold weather survival tips and what not to do in the cold weather, what are some of your favorite do’s and don’ts when it comes to the extremes? When it is 100+ I would think it wouldn’t be good to walk in high heels-I have done that (Walk a Mile in her Shoes), when it is below zero don’t put your tongue on the metal pole outside, ( A Christmas Story) Stay warm my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment