Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 31 resolve

Oh crap! It is the last day of 2013, did I do all that I set out to do this year? NO, I did not. I had one goal this year, it was to be able to run without stopping a mile and a half. I was on track to do it, I got my membership at Anytime Fitness, and was going a couple times a week hitting the treadmill and a month into 2013 I broke my leg, 8 weeks without going to the gym. I attempted to head back, did for awhile but ended up failing my goal. 2014 is a new year and the start of a new slate. I am going to do that mile and a half this year, I am going to start with baby steps and will build slowly to it this year. By end of year I will be successful in my quest. I often don’t make resolutions because I don’t like to do you make resolutions? If so what do you resolve to do in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment