Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Dose of BS December 10 back from vacation

You have really got to love the first day back to work after vacation. I was up on vacation but not as early as I get up for work, and traveling…don’t get me started. It is always fun being a tourist, my youngest brother Brian turned 40 last week and he lives in Livermore California which is about an hour from San Francisco, we celebrated his birthday in true Schmidt fashion, we ate and drank. I have been out to Northern California a few times in the past and had the chance to mark a few of my bucket list items for there off. I have always wanted to go to Alcatraz, and to In and Out burger. Done and done. I also wanted to hang out with my brother also done. As we were enjoying a few hours of good quality time together we decided that this past weekend was about the only time in our lives that we can remember just the two of us hanging out together without our other brother or someone else tagging along. I am glad I had the chance to really get to know my brother before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment