Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 26 boxing day

They say that you are not supposed to fight when you get together with family yet if you over stay your welcome for Christmas, there it is on the calendar Boxing Day. I don’t know about you but where I grew up if there is a day named after fighting with my brothers I was going to take it and then claim innocence because it’s on the calendar. It would be funny if they renamed it MMA day. I noticed a few trees on the boulevard on the way to work this morning, weird that all the time, effort, energy and cost that goes into Christmas and it is over in moments. The unwrapping of the gifts at the Schmidt house lasted under a half an hour and that was drawing it out. As the whirlwind of activity was happening I was thinking of all that went in to the planning and wrapping. WOW. Besides the few trees I saw on the way to work that got the Christmas stuff put away, I wonder how many people will still have their tree up in March?

No comments:

Post a Comment