Monday, December 16, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 16 security

Last week, World leaders including the President of the United States, and many former Presidents came together for the funeral of Nelson Mandela. By weeks end we heard that the sign language interpreter that was on stage to sign what the speakers had to say was a phony. I have had the chance to meet President Bill Clinton when he was the sitting president and the security around that event was amazing, there were secret service all over, anywhere you looked you saw them from roof tops to in the crowd to the men who were by his side. In fact when I waiting to talk to Mr Clinton I put my hands behind my back and two secret service men moved in behind me closer, I wonder how in the heck a fake interpreter was able to share the stage with so many leaders. Thankfully everything else went off without a hitch, and that no one got hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment