Friday, December 20, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 20 tolerance

This is still America right? We have the rights to our opinions, right? Many before us and many after us will be fighting for just that right, the right that we have as Americans to think what we want and have the right to say what we want. With that being said, I think that we are way too politically correct these days, we cave too easily we think that if we don’t that we will tick someone off, we may lose a customer or someone will look down on us. What about the general public and what the general public thinks? Are you going to base your whole business model over one person and one person’s opinion? Isn’t it just that an opinion, I bet that each person coming into contact with my thoughts here today have a difference of opinion than others in your family, your friends, your peers, your political group. This is what is wrong with America we are trying to tell everyone how to think, how to celebrate, how to live. I think that this is BS. I think we all need to be more tolerant on both sides, all sides of each argument, in fact I have been smiling and saying thank you when wished “Happy Holidays”, I wish a Merry Christmas but am doing my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment