Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 24 Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas. Prior to last year I have always just said Merry Christmas and got upset by those that said anything different. During the past year I have had the chance to talk with many people about this, friends, foes and allies, as well as a few church leaders about the saying of Merry Christmas. Rabbi Saul Prombaum I think said it best, saying that we are all so politically correct these days, that we let the little things bug us, and I agree, we let the little things get under our skin, what one person says or doesn’t say isn’t going to make or break my day or my life and why should I let it. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greeting, and here are hopes for a great New Year to all my family, and friends both old and new. May you enjoy the best of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment