Monday, December 23, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 23 prices

Oh goody, gas is up. I saw a 4 cent rise in the price of gas since Saturday. I know 4 cents isn’t going to break us but I was hoping that the drop in the price was going to be a trend. I was wrong. Sometimes admitting that is a tough thing, I am not sure how you are with the w word but admitting that you are wrong is freeing. I got a reminder email from my cell phone company that my bill is due in 5 days, so I logged onto their website to wonder why my auto pay didn’t work, they changed everything and I was behind in my bill. This stinks as I hate being late on any bill. When looking over my cell bill I wonder are there any great inexpensive cell phone services out there? I have been like everyone else where I have become addicted to data and texting, maybe if I were to down grade I could afford a cell service again. The bill I pay for 3 phones is close to 200 dollars per month. With gas up and cell phones up what else could go up, oh yea everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment