Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 17 germs

I am not a fan of germs. I have gotten better but I still don’t like to open the door handle of a public restroom without the help of a paper towel. I am a fan of the automatic turn on sink, the hand soap squirt, the auto flush, and the wave at the towel dispenser, dispenser of towels, I do however wish that they would give you a bit more than what most are set at. I have never figured out why public restrooms don’t have swing out push doors, because there are more and more people who like me don’t like to touch the door handle. Which brings me to the antibacterial hand lotion/soap that is out on the market, the stuff that claims to kill 99.9% of all germs, how does it do it by getting the germs drunk? There is so much alcohol in some of those, I get a contact buzz from using them, and don’t get me started on the dried up hands. And now the government is saying that another chemical in the wash is harmful to us. Have you ever thought if the government never told us what was bad for us or not that maybe just maybe we would be a happier people?

No comments:

Post a Comment