Friday, December 27, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 27 expecting

We are a society of people who expect. When I flush a toilet I expect it to do its job, when I flip on a light I like the light to go on and when you push the button on your remote you expect it to do what it was intended. I expect things like this to work because we took out the human element. It is funny when we turn on the light and it doesn’t work that we are the victims, ever had that happen to you? I was thinking about expecting when I heard the stories of the big delivery guys not getting all the Christmas gift delivered, how is it UPS or Fed Ex’s fault that you didn’t order your item quick enough or that whomever you ordered from didn’t get it out fast enough? Why are you not at least a little responsible for not buying that product locally? From what I heard about this over the past 24 hours that Christmas was ruined because a gift didn’t make it in time-Really? Your whole holiday is based on the arrival of a gift? As I started out saying we are a society of people who expect, and I expect that some will take this wrong and others will blame the President, me I just like when the toilet flushes, and the channels change.

No comments:

Post a Comment