Thursday, December 19, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Dec 19 what to give

Don’t you hate when you ask what is wanted for Christmas and you get the answer nothing or surprise me. I am going to admit something that everyone that knows me already knows; I am a horrible gift giver. I try to think outside the box and usually end up on the next block, I am a man and I need help. Each and every person I asked what would you like for Christmas, I got the same kind of responses, I don’t know, give me a card, just having you in my life is present enough. Like I believe this, if I as a man do not buy a gift and the right gift, I will be in the preverbal Schmidt house, and I even though I’m a Schmidt it isn’t always pleasant in that house. So I need your help for Christmas ideas, and I need them quick as Christmas is a few days away and the stores are getting busier. And to help my fellow man if asked what would you like for Christmas have at least an idea to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment