Friday, December 7, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 7 What the Fa-riday


It’s a what the Fa-riday I walked out the door this morning without my breakfast, I remembered that I forgot it about 2 blocks from home and decided not to go back home to get it.  Learned last night from a friend of mine that people are milking the system, I know big shock right, but was told that some people he works with have kids with their significant other but are not married, because they are not married the girlfriend and the child are on badgercare, and food stamps, the guy gets hit with child support but it doesn’t matter as he and his girlfriend are living together like a married couple.  I am not super sure on all the details but to me it seems as though the system is getting milked by this.  I just heard a news story about who you need to tip and how much.  Ok when people are doing their jobs do you need to tip?  I do understand when you go out for dinner and someone is bringing you food and making sure that everything is ok, albeit they always come by and ask how things are when your mouth is full but at least they are checking on you.  Since when do other types of business need to get tipped for doing their job?  Do we tip the weather guy for telling us it is going to be sunny, the dj for playing the song you want, the gas station attendant because the price of gas dropped?  Do you tip the bus driver for getting you to your destination?  Let’s stop the madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment