Thursday, December 27, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 27 random musings


Went to a big box store yesterday to return two gifts, I walked in gave the person working the two receipts, swiped my card and was on my way.  I was surprised about how easy it was to do, and how quickly it was taken care of.  Speaking of how quickly things get done, remember awhile back when I talked about the f word being written on a street sign, well it is still on the sign.  Any ideas on who I can talk to about getting that sign replaced or at least written over?  And finally on my mind as I have gotten older I haven’t been as much in the need column of things and if I want something I usually go out and buy it, sometimes feeling buyer’s remorse afterward, I never used to be a fan of gift cards but as I think about it now, it makes life a bit easier because if I keep the restaurant ones in a pile and the store ones in another and when I want to go for lunch or dinner I grab a gift card and go, same for the other ones.  Finally is it ok to regift? 

No comments:

Post a Comment