Friday, December 28, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 28 2012


Fitting as we have snow falling this morning in La Crosse, people are slip sliding around corners and at stop signs, the year is wrapping up and many are off after today until Wednesday.  I remember when I was a kid the last day of school before the Christmas break I would always say see ya next year, I thought I was funny back then as well, and some wisenheimer would do doubt yell back not if I see you first, everyone would laugh and go on our way.  At the end of each year I tend to be reflective of the year, the year 2012 for me has been great, I have had ups and downs, but if I were to rate the year for me personally I give it an A-.  I have been blessed.  Time to raise our glasses or coffee mugs and toast the year that was and again for the year to come, cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment