Monday, December 24, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 24 Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas.  Before this year I have always just said Merry Christmas and got upset by those that said anything different.  During the past week I have had the chance to talk with many people about this and a few church leaders about the saying of Merry Christmas.  Rabbi Saul Prombaum I think said it best, that we are all so politically correct these days, that we let the little things bug us, and I agree, we let the little things get under our skin, what one person says or doesn’t say isn’t going to make or break my day or my life and why should I let it.  When I was finished with my interview with Saul he looked me right in the eye and said Merry Christmas my friend then gave me a hug.  I think that we all need to take a page from that act of friendship, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greeting  and hopes for a great New Y ear to all my friends, and family including my facebook followers and listeners.   

No comments:

Post a Comment