Monday, December 17, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 17 Newtown Ct


So sad, I really don’t know how to express myself in the wake of the shooting at Newtown Connecticut.  I along with the rest of the nation and the world are saddened by this unnecessary killing of the most precious of gifts, our children.  When we send our kids off to school we are sending them off to get the foundation, the foundation of life, we expect that when our children are off at school that they are safe, and in good hands, and from what I can see this is truly the case, there are however some cracks in the armor unexpected cracks.  Who could have guessed that a crazed 20 year old would have picked last Friday as a day to make his point, what a coward, going in to an elementary school and shooting at kids in a classroom, hell going anywhere and shooting at people, something is not right with a world where that can happen.  What kind of evil can do this?  Why would someone do this?  Does this make me not want to send my kids to school, absolutely not, as I mentioned we are setting our children’s foundation and that foundation is what our country will continue to be built on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment