Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 26 Fiscal Cliff

Got on my boots, getting ready to start the decent of the fiscal cliff, so little progress has been made on this, with congress and the senate reconvening today I hope that some compromise is going to be made.  I really don’t get this many millions of lives are at stake here, I mean there are so many of us living pay check to pay check with no end of the financial pain in sight.  It is kind of scary, I was watching a tivo’ed show over the Christmas break about the working homeless, I am guessing that if we slide over the fiscal cliff and any one of us get a bump it will put us that much closer to being part of that working homeless group.  It is too bad that we have allowed ourselves to be so dependent on the government; I mean we are all waiting to see what will happen.  On my way in to work this morning I heard about something new to think about The Alternative Minimum Tax or sometimes referred to as AMT and how if it expires we are all going to be in a world of hurt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment