Monday, December 10, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 10 first snowfall


How soon we forget.  How soon we forget, I of course am talking about driving in the snow, yesterday while out I noticed that people do not remember how to drive in the snow.  I rode with my son to see how he did and how his truck handled in the snow, btw he did well his truck did not.  We will have to get some weight for the back of the truck.  But while driving down Mormon Coulee people do not remember how to drive, one young driver sped by us like we were racing at the La Crosse Fairground Speedway, my 17 year old son said I bet that person causes an accident.  I am glad that he is noticing that a car can be dangerous.  While driving into work today and every day, remember to be careful, not take chances and by all means quit texting.  With the snow came some other events like shoveling and salting, and if you wanted to be young again snowball fights, forts and snowmen, my kids made a huge snowman last night it was over 7 feet tall and took snow from all over the yard, they rolled from the back yard to build in the front, the snowman was huge with arms, and a face, the reason I say was huge, is that between 815 last night and 445 this morning someone knocked over and smashed the head of the snowman, that was mean Mr Grinch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment