Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Dec 3 Toilet Paper


I use coupons when I shop, it doesn’t bother me to do it, my kids started watching this extreme couponing show and wow, these people are hoarders.  Who in their right mind needs 57 bottles of bbq sauce?   I love bbq sauce but would never go through that many bottles even in a decade.  Enough of the madness.  These shows got me thinking about buying multi products just because they are on sale or because you have a coupon, what about the toilet paper, you know the latest charmin commercials have bears in the woods using toilet paper, what ever happened to Mr Whipple and please don’t squeeze the charmin.  Is toilet paper embarrassing to buy?   I don’t think so, but you don’t need to buy 50 packages of 100 rolls do you.  Toilet paper is a necessity and a necessity that you can't skimp on, if you buy crappy toilet paper you may be touching what you are trying to wipe away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment