Thursday, November 1, 2012

Daily Dose of BS November 1


I went to bed last night at 8:59 I noticed the time on my clock next to my bed, I was happy with myself for getting to bed at the right time for a person who gets up at 4.  I was super tired yesterday fighting off not feeling well, with a headache and stomachache.  I woke a couple times during the overnight thinking about what I had going on today, work, the CMNH radioathon, the La Crosse Chamber business expo, I got to bring my kids to the dentist afterschool and a friend of mine will be stopping by later this afternoon to help me sell my van and pick up.  My alarm rang at 4 I listened to the top of the hour news, got ready for work as I always do, headed down to the computer and was checking emails and playing Farkle on facebook when my wife yelled down its quarter to 6.  I gotta be on the air at 6 I live 20 minutes from work, the dirty version of shuckky darn hit me and panic was rolling in.  I grabbed my computer, my jacket and out the door thinking all the way to work don’t speed, don’t speed, don’t speed.  I made it here by 6:04 was on the air as I should have been, but my biggest question is what the hell happened to my alarm clock how did it wake me up at the “right time” but be an hour off?  Am I going to be able to sleep tonight without buying a new alarm clock, my guess is no.  Happy Thursday, I guess the acronym Sure Happy its Thursday is fitting here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment