Friday, November 9, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 9 - James Bond


I was told I wasn’t a man.  Really not a man, come on.  Here is the reason why, I have never seen a James Bond Movie, the latest in the 007 series is now out and I have never seen a whole James Bond Movie.  I have seen bits and pieces of them, but I have never sat down and watched an entire one of the spy movies.  I don’t see how what movies I have seen make or break a person’s manhood.  I like comedies and well comedies, and only the funny ones like the Naked Gun series and Happy Gilmore, I also really liked Bridesmaids.  While I am admitting it, I watched the first of the Star Wars movies, you know the ones in the 70’s and 80’s but have not seen them since, nor have I seen any of the newer ones, I am not a fan of science fiction.  I feel so much better like a weight lifted off my shoulders, in fact, if there are more of us out there I could see it now.  Hi, I’m Bob and I haven’t seen a James Bond Film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment