Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 13 Secede from country


Not happy with the election from last week?  Why-not secede from the United States?  There are a handful of states that are looking to secede from the United States in the wake of the election last week.  This is horrible- the ribbon generation wins again, what is that generation you ask, it’s a group of young adults that got a ribbon for everything, they never lost, never kept score, played to a tie.  The ribbon generation, makes sense to me if the kid wants to be the pitcher let him do it.  If she wants to play tackle football let her do it.  Playing soccer, running a race, hockey lets all play to a tie….yeah everybody wins.  If you don’t like who is in office lets secede or have a recall.  I am ok with not liking who is voted in for an office, there have been many times I wasn’t happy with the results but I have never nor will I ever sign a petition to recall someone from office, or to have any of the states to secede from the land of the free.  If you want to move from the country because of who is in charge, fine move, but to break up my United States, shame on you.  We just celebrated Veterans Day are you willing to look into the eyes of someone who was just risking their life for you to be free so that you can sign a petition to secede from this great country, again I say shame on you.  I understand that this is mostly a symbolic gesture, but why feed into this BS?  Don’t like the outcome of this election?  Try harder next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment