Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 20 - Thanksgiving part 2


Thanksgiving week continues part two of thanks, brings me to the great area that we live in, I am a firm believer of if you don’t love something, do something about it.  Why live in an area that you don’t find beautiful, safe and worth exploring, too many people complain about where they live, don’t like it move.  I have lived around the Midwest, and visited most of the rest of the country, for me the upper Midwest is where I like living, and in La Crosse Wisconsin I am at home.  I am also thankful for my health, even though I have a couple of issues with my hearing and eyes (I think that most of us get to be glasses wearers at some point in our lives.), for the most part this big man is in pretty good shape, I guess that round is a shape right?  We are lucky to have such great health care right here in our backyard.  Education is a high priority and we are lucky to have access to great public and private education here without having to bus our kids for hours, plus the three higher learning facilities, bringing in great minds from all over, experiencing the beauty of the area.  Having a roof over my head, transportation and food on the table round off today, we all have many things to be thankful for, what are yours?  

No comments:

Post a Comment