Friday, November 16, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 16 Gun deer hunt


This weekend is the opening weekend for gun deer season in Wisconsin, you will see blaze orange if you drive by any woods, fields or go by any restaurant or bar.  In Wisconsin the deer season is a right of passage, a bonding experience if you will.  You will not find a better and more fun group of guys than the guys that I share my hunting experiences with, and within the past 5 plus years my sons have began joining us and experiencing the joys of getting together and bonding with friends.  If you are lucky enough to have the camaraderie of a hunting group you know what I am talking about.  I never hunted when I was a kid, my Dad didn’t hunt and my Mom didn’t grow up in a hunting family so I never had the chance.  I love the chance to get together with my friends, tell lies, eat lots and play cards, oh yea we get into the woods too.  If you are out in the next 9 days be safe, and remember tab-k the rules of gun safety, Treat every gun as it was loaded, Always control your muzzle direction, Be certain of target and Keep finger out of guard and safety on.  Be safe, have fun and here’s to a successful and adventures filled hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment