Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 28 seeing red


I got new glasses yesterday, it takes a while to get used to the way they fit and how you don’t have to squint to see anymore.  The reason I mention this is that if you see me later today you may notice the different look, you may also notice that my right eye is a bit blood shot at least as I write this it is, weird cause I used the kids body wash to shave my head this morning and some of the soap got in my eye, I thought it was kids stuff, you know no tears, I didn’t cry so I guess it was technically no tears.  I did see red on Monday though as I had to drive down to the family cabin to get my sons I-pod touch that he thought he dropped out of his pocket while getting in to the car on Sunday, it was where he thought it was, we checked the deer cams and had 3 different deer on the cameras, nice.  The reason I saw red was on the drive home I passed a car going just under the speed limit and as I passed him I glanced over at the car to notice that the driver had his IQ showing, flipping me the bird, for what passing?  Give me a break, it wasn’t as if I pulled out in front of him only to turn on the next road.  Needless to say I saw red and wanted to pull over to see what his deal was, I didn’t but it took will power.  

No comments:

Post a Comment