Thursday, November 29, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 29 the big disappointment


I did not buy into the big disappointment.  Did you?  The lottery drawing was last night and I did not buy a ticket so I am plus 2 dollars this morning.  I call it the big disappointment because I know if I won the whole 500 million I would be bombarded with calls and requests from every person with their hand out.  Not only that but think if you won the million dollar prize like 58 people did last night, they picked the right numbers minus the power ball number, and let’s say you were trying to decide to pick this number or that one, and you chose wrong, so instead of 500 million you only won a million, I am telling you it’s the big disappointment.  I was given a ticket by a random stranger at the bar down by my cabin with the words live the dream, and as I said I do not buy tickets but I did dream about the multi-million dollar prize when I slept that night only to be disappointed when I found out I didn’t even get a single number.  If you got a ticket or a handful of tickets, are you sad that you didn’t win?  Like I said the lottery to me is the big disappointment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment