Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 26 Black Friday now cyber Monday


Black Friday has come and gone, I have been hearing over the weekend that this is not necessary the best time to buy, in fact one of the worst?  If you are looking for a specific item and it is on sale and the only extra cost to you is your time, isn’t it worth it?  I got up at 5:15 on Friday morning headed to Farm and Fleet and bought a trail cam and a pair of boots for half the cost of normal price.  I got to the store at 5:58, doors opened while I was walking up to the doors, they opened and the rats were scurrying to their predetermined  destinations, I mean they ran, I was glad I am a big boy, my son and I leisurely walked back to the hunting area, picked up the trail cams, walked over to the boot area tried on a pair put them in my cart walked by some super inexpensive toilet paper picked it up since I was going to close down the cabin and thought I could use it down there.  Bought only on my list and the super blowout toilet paper stood in line to buy was back in my car headed out the parking lot at 6:08 not too bad 10 minutes on the busiest shopping day of the year.  I talked to some friends that work retail over the weekend and the 8p opening on Thanksgiving cut in to the early morning shoppers.  Today more buying with cyber Monday, 1.5 billion expected to be spent today, is it all for Christmas gifts you think or is it for personal use?  Btw should I keep writing these longer posts?  

No comments:

Post a Comment