Friday, November 2, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Nov 2


Day two of the 5 month long debacle is now done, the nice thing is we are in the grace period, the bad thing is the grace period ends soon.  I am talking about alternate side parking.  I hate it.  I don’t park on the street usually but am selling a vehicle so I need to change sides every day now.  Last year my son started driving and I told him at the beginning of the season that I would pay for one ticket, he made the entire winter without getting a ticket he asked me for the 10 bucks for the ticket after the season ended ( a chip off the old block) I have been told by the city that this is not a fund raiser for them, I don’t think I believe it.  How can it not be, it is for plowing the streets.  I have lived here for 20 years and I don’t recall ever having plowable snow the first part of November.  If it is not a money maker, the question I have is this, are you employing more people now overnights to enforce the no parking rule? Only 150 days to go or four months and 30 days, if you think about it that would only be 75 tickets or 750 dollars to park in front of your house.  Happy parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment