Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daily Dose of BS July 5

Hot enough for you? I hate when people say that but have been finding myself saying it within the last few days. The temperatures around La Crosse have been unbearable and as I am getting older I am not as tolerant when it comes to heat and humidity. I was thinking that I have had the air on in my house for the past at least 10 days and maybe even longer. I even gave up going to my cabin on Tuesday night because there is no air there, also didn’t go to Riverfest Tuesday night because of the same thing. I did spend much of yesterday there and also will be walking a mile in her shoes for prevention of domestic violence tonight, come down to the fest grounds to cheer us on and to look at over 300 men wearing high heel. And when we are done doing the walk, I expect that the La Crosse Jaycees Beer tent will be full of men with high heels…the picture of that is just scary and disturbing. Daily Dose of BSweekday mornings on Today's Talk 1490 and weekday afternoons on Magic 105

No comments:

Post a Comment