Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Dose of BS July 26


Couple of things I am thinking about this morning there are so many times that we let things go, for example I have a piece of siding that got blown not off my garage but is not in the track and is about 16 feet off the ground this happened last March when the tornado went through my neighborhood, I see it once in a while, but it’s one of those things that doesn’t bother me, it’s on the honey do list but is not at the top and someday it will get done, most likely today since I am making a deal about it, but there are many things on that honey do list that just keep sitting there like, paint the door jamb in the basement or build shelves for the cabin I have a list that keeps growing.  I sometimes get to the list but more often than not, the list grows, and I am guessing that mine isn’t the only list to keep growing.  Do you have items on your list, if so what kind of items are on it?  The second thing that is on my mind is that I put together a lunch most nights so I don’t have to do it in the morning, I went to grab my lunch this morning and over half of it was eaten, thanks to my 17 year old son.  

No comments:

Post a Comment