Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daily Dose of BS July 18


Move over; don’t wait until the last possible second.  Where there is road construction there are going to be idiots.  I don’t get it.  You know that when there is road construction that you need to move over especially when there is construction that is ongoing like the Hwy 35 construction in Onalaska or the Losey Blvd construction in La Crosse, it should not come to a surprise to you that you are going to have to switch to either the right or left lane, you should know that.  Unless today is your first day in the city, or your first day driving, when you are the car that waits until the last possible second to merge how did that make you feel?   Did you feel like the b.m.o.c?  Was it a feeling of power?  Was it your winning moment of the day, if so I am sorry that your life is so boring that you need to put yourself and your passengers in harm’s way along the way putting my life in danger and in turn ticking me and everyone else behind me in a bad mood at least for a second.  Um if I am talking to you when was the last time that someone did that same thing to you?  Did it tick you off?  I bet it did and here you are doing the same thing, wonderful.  Have a pleasant day, and don’t let the idiots tick ya off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment