Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Dose of BS July 30


The rabbits in La Crosse have been doing what is expected of them.  I don’t think I have ever seen more rabbits in my life as I have around my neighborhood.  I remember when I was a kid growing up in the Twin Cities, that my buddies and I tried catching rabbits with a box and some carrots, never having enough patience to wait until they actually jumped into the box so that the string could be pulled.  To be honest with you I don’t know what I would have done with the rabbit if I would have ever caught one.  The reason I bring these pesky four legged luck bringers up is that the luck on at least one ran out this morning, it was on the other side of the road and wasn’t moving, it didn’t move that is until I drove by then I am guessing the boredom of being a rabbit overtook the rabbit and he decided to play chicken with my tires, the car won.  Too bad that he chose my car to play it with, cause when it happened I felt bad, bad enough to think about it for more than a minute, bad enough to write about it and talk about it.  Ok, I’m over it now, but come on rabbits it’s not cool to play rabbit roulette with the four tires of a car, eventually you will tire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment