Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daily Dose of BS July 25

I really dislike the phrase No Worries.  It implies that I was going to worry about whatever it was that I said that made someone say not to worry.  To me that is very presumptuous of you to think I was worried about it to begin with I would have said something or I would have just worried about it but now I have the free pass of not worrying about it at all.  Well thank you, thank you  very much thank you for the free pass thank you for allowing me off the hook, thanks for the chance for me to have a free conscious.  Thanks for making me not think about what I did anymore, what if I wanted to worry, what if that was my main purpose in life at that moment.  I sometimes like to worry about things that may or may not have been I sometimes sit and think what if they would not have said no worries and then thought what if I did worry after they said not to, it is no wonder that I go through so many tums and rolaids and other antacids.  All this because someone offered me two words after I answered them an answer, the two words of no worries, is what started it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment