Friday, July 13, 2012

Daily Dose of BS July 13


Billboards are great reminders, the one that stands out the most to me is the one that ran a few years ago that said “Buzzed driving is Drunk Driving.”  I am not a stupid man and never really thought about it but it made sense to me.  It was a wake up call that made me realize just that.  Since that billboard came into my life, I have changed the way I drive, and when I will get into a car.  I lucked out and I am guessing that you may have also.  It was an easy and simple message but it hit home, the people who put that message followed it up with a few car crash billboards with the caption under each that said drunk driving and showing a smashed car and the same picture with the caption buzzed driving under it.  Bam wake up call.  As I said in a few moments ago, wasn’t something I even though of, so for the people who put up that campaign thank you for saving some lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment