Monday, April 30, 2012

Daily Dose of BS April 30


Sleep is something that most of us do not get enough of, a study last week showed that we are getting well less than the 7-9 hours we need to be productive and useful.  I for one am one that is lacking in the sleep department.  I did sleep 8 ½ hours on Friday night.  I can’t remember the last time I did that.  It was wasted by the time that Saturday rolled around as I didn't sleep to well, and then last night don’t get me started.  I had tried to go to sleep about 9:30 tossed and turned till 12 or so got up watched tv for about an hour, closed my eyes and woke up an hour later.  Was up for about 20 minutes then back to the recliner for about 2 more hours of shut eye, and that is what it was.  I am sure that wasn’t considered sleep, because recliner sleep doesn’t let you stretch out and let you enjoy a great sleep.  So needless to say, Bob is tired today and cranky.  So if I blow-up at you or seem crabby today, that is the reason, well either that or you just rub me the wrong way, try to remember go with the grain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment