Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Daily Dose of BS May 2


They say judge not lest ye be judged.  I am sorry to say we are all judges, and juries as we all judge and try people on a fairly regular basis.   My friend Amy posted today as her post “Today, I will judge nothing that occurs. I will not classify, define, or label or analyze. I will shed the burden of judgement.”    I am ashamed of myself for taking in stray conversations and putting together my own assumption of what happened with the Sara Hougom murder in LaCrosse.   I am sorry for the passing of my theory to a few others.  I did keep my thoughts off the radio and for that I am happy, but am mad at myself for judging at a time when I should not have been.  You know what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me and we have all been down that road a few times in our lives.  I am happy that the La Crosse Police have cracked the case of both the drive by and the senseless murder of a 20 year old college student.  I was sickened when it happened as was the rest of La Crosse and then to find out that she was killed over a purse, really.  How much money was in the purse?  I am guessing not enough to take a life.  In the LaCrosse Tribune today there was a story about the Hmong community and how they are bracing themselves for a backlash from the community, because the homicide suspects are Hmong.  I don’t get why there would be backlash there are idiots in all cultures and races, want proof look at your family tree, if you can’t find at least one outcast on the tree then I am guessing it is you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment