Thursday, May 3, 2012

Daily Dose of BS May 3


You’ve heard the old nursery rhyme rain, rain go away come again some other day.  Or its raining its pouring the old man is snoring he bumped his head and went to be and couldn’t get up in the morning.  I smile when I hear those old nursery rhymes.  They bring me back to a less busy time in my life, when it was fun to play in puddles, when you actually went outside to get wet rather than curse the fact that it is raining.  I am sure if you look back you used to enjoy a good rain.  I for one love the fresh smells right before a gentle rain or the greening of the earth after the pounding of a good rain storm.  It is funny I really don’t recall if we had much rain in April because the cool temps that we had at the end of the month after the beautiful weather we had at the beginning of the month skewed my perception of the weather.  But I do know we have had some big rain producing storms so far this month.  I think next time there is a gentle rain we should go out and celebrate the life that water brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment