Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Dose of BS April 25


I must be on a roll, yesterday I talked about the proper placement of tp today the history and my thoughts on softness.  If you have visited any restrooms in your time you know that tp is not built equally.  There are anywhere from one to three ply to your typical toilet paper with rumors of the wholly grail of butt wipe of a 4 ply, I have only heard of such a king worthy wipe.  When I was a kid we had a pink bathroom in my parents’ house it was the 70’s and 80’s after all, and my Mom always had pink tp in that bathroom and blue upstairs in the kids bathroom and white in the basement, I have no idea what they had in the master bath, I am pretty sure they were all scented Charmin (scented toilet paper, don’t get me started) I think I even got in trouble a few times for squeezing the rolls. For my money the Charmin Ultra Strong is the way to go, no rip, no surprises.  The first documented use of toilet paper in human history dates back to the 6th century AD, in early medieval China.  Since then it has become a 2.4 billion dollar business with 26 billion rolls sold a year, it sure beats using a catalog or corn husk.  By the way whoever thought that putting the tube that the tp comes on up to your mouth to make a make shift trumpet, don’t you know where that’s been?  

No comments:

Post a Comment