Monday, April 23, 2012

Daily Dose of BS April 23


Last night as I was getting my clothes ready for work this morning I grabbed from the bottom of the pile, figuring that I have been jogging and working on being healthy for about the past 9 months or so that the jeans at the bottom of the pile would fit.  I was excited since my jeans have been loose the last few days that the next size smaller would be perfect.  After my shower I grabbed the jeans, this is the moment of truth, I put in one leg, then the other hitched them up, ok so far so good, sucked in my gut and came about a centimeter from making them work, back in the dresser for another few weeks I guess.  It is probably a good thing, since I do need to breathe at work and safety goggles are not worn at the radio station, you know it would take out an eye if the button popped with that much pressure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment