Friday, April 20, 2012

Daily Dose of BS April 20


Ever see the motorized scooters at the store?  I was shopping at Menards yesterday for a project we are working on around the home when an old man in a motorized cart swung around doing a 360 in front of the checkout area almost mowing down both the young lady working the front and me.  I said something sarcastic to the lady working something like I bet he got his license taken away but can drive at the store, then said never mind I better keep my mouth shut and walked out the door.  It made me think, who is at fault if some driver of a motorized cart at a store where to hit me?  If you are drunk and on one of them can you get a dwi?  Are they worth a store having, does the amount paid for the machine make it worth the extra spent by someone driving the carts, maybe it is like having the ball pit at the fast food places, if you have a cart the older generation is happy and if you have balls, never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment