Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daily Dose of BS April 24


There is a question that is plaguing humanity.  A question that makes or breaks relationships a question that gets asked anywhere from 1 to 14 times a week or even more depending on how many are involved.  The question once I pose it, you will immediately have a thought on what I asked, no ifs and or buts.  The question that plagues most people and most families is this.  Should toilet paper go over the top?  Ok there are some butts involved.  Some of you will get this wrong, yesterday I found a funny picture and posted it on facebook about this very topic and from the looks of most of those who posted many think that the toilet paper should indeed come up over the top instead of hanging from behind.  I don’t know why I have such a strong need to have the toilet paper to go over the top, could be my childhood.  When you are in your own home and someone puts the roll on wrong, do you change it?  I do, and if I am putting on a new roll at work I will make sure that it is right also.  Whoever does the changing of the rolls at work most of the time puts the roll on wrong, but at work I can deal with it, it’s not the way I like it, but there are others using it, more often than me.  Let me make this observation about the toilet paper roll then you can judge, if you have it with it going down the back you miss out on the print of the paper, the nice designs if you will that are printed on the toilet paper.  Coming up tomorrow soft and supple or sandpapery paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment