Thursday, December 8, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 8


In Hawaii it is considered The Hawaiian Steak; in Austin they have a museum for it.  In your inbox there is a ton of it, two different things, with one name.  I am talking about Spam.  I am a fan of the meat product that has the name however I always wondered who uses the jelly that comes out of the can when you open it and allow the meat to slowly drop from the can on to the plate with the suction cup sound as it slowly falls from its metal home.  I did try it once with peanut butter on a dare from my brother.  It was gross, I would suggest that you never do try it.  I like Spam mixed in with mac and cheese, or cold on a sandwich with lettuce and tomato.  I do not like my Spam fried like some people do, I think it tastes too salty.  I have never been to the museum even though it is only 90 minutes from here.  The reason I started writing about Spam is for the other Spam the stuff that ends up in your inbox.  I for one am sick and tired of being bombarded with offers for this or offers for that in broken English and bad grammar.  Do people really ever buy things from these spammers?  How often have you ever clicked on one or been temped to send your bank account number to some prince in South Africa?  These spam companies are not only robbing you blind of your time but think of the amount of time that you are wasting when you are at work getting your emails they are taking money out of your employers pockets with the time and productivity that is stolen.  I guess what I am trying to say is I am ok with Spam the tasty meat but not the time and money wasting junk email.  

No comments:

Post a Comment