Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 21

Hi my name is Bob and I have a hearing problem...I never get sick of hearing the jokes...what or huh.  The past 4 months have been great thanks to Beltone Hearing Center.  Last night I was watching tv with the volume at eight, when all of a sudden there rose such a clatter...I jumped from my recliner to see what was the matter, I opened the front door and to my surprise there was a small car with their hearing close to demise.  The bass was pumping so loud and so true...it was so loud I knew not what to do.  I wanted to run out and say turn it down, but was in fear that my voice would have been drown.  The kids were in the car, doing what I don't know.  I am sure that their ears were soon were to blow.  I wondered aloud and said to myself those speakers didn't come right off of the shelf, they scripmt and their proud...of the thumping of bass...it's too damn loud I wanted to yell in their face.  But thought once again about being young when I could hear, if they keep it that loud, they could be deaf by next year.  The season is among us to celebrate and be glad...having them turn it down would have them thought me their Dad...Merry Christmas to all and to all lots of cheer....and turn down the sound so that we all can hear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment