Thursday, December 15, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 15

I have about this much patience...especially since I am getting older.  I don't know about you but sometimes it is the little stupid things that bug me like there is no tomorrow.  Like rude people, or people who talk on their phone at a volume 10x what the normal volume would be.  It is a piece of equipment with a microphone...microphones amplify sound, you don't need to yell in to the phone.  I am also irritated by people who say certain things for example this phrase "You just don't understand."  Really irritates me, it grates on my last nerve...I think it is because my son uses it all the time when he is trying to negotiate with me and is loosing the  argument.  What gives anyone the right to say those words you just don't understand.  Maybe I don't but do you need to point out that I am not that bright?  Maybe try to inform me with some words and ideas I do understand.  My Dad used to say you don't know and you don't know that you don't know.  I challenged him on that also by pointing out that he didn't know either, he quit using it.  I don't know what it is about getting older and not being as flexible but I am trying but please quit being stupid so we can get along.   

No comments:

Post a Comment